- This event has passed.
Ambiguous Loss & Grief – Zoom (March 2, 9, 16)
March 2, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
Ambiguous Loss & Grief: Ambiguous Loss and Grief is a 3-week program for caregivers of someone living with dementia. We discuss topics like:
- What is grief
- Understanding and naming different types of grief specific to Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias
- Recognizing and naming losses
- Guilt and liberating losses
- What is ‘grief work’
- Understanding what self-care truly is,
- And recognizing the circle of support.
To register, click HERE