This year, give the gift of support to those living with dementia in your community.
We are thrilled for the return of our Gift Local fundraising campaign!
Gift Local started in Oxford County in 2020 supporting local businesses during the pandemic and raised necessary funds for local programs and services at the Alzheimer Society. This year, we will again be continuing this unique holiday fundraiser throughout the region. We have some amazing new local partners, some returning favorites and all funds raised will continue to stay local.
How to purchase your Gift Local basket
Place your order online or by calling one of our three Alzheimer Society offices before December 1. Pickup will be available starting December 19 from any of our three Alzheimer Society offices in Elgin, Middlesex, and Oxford. The purchaser will receive 50% of the cost of the gift basket as a tax receipt. A tag indicating a donation has been made in honour of the recipient will be attached to the bag.
Cozy Comforts Holiday Basket – $100
- Milk Chocolate Sea Salt Bar from Habitual Chocolate in Woodstock
- Sugar Cookie Candle (8oz) from Spindle Candle Co. in St. Thomas
- Small Batch Caramel Corn from Poppin Kettle Corn in Norwich
- Maple Walnut Fudge from Coyle’s Country Store in Tillsonburg
- Cranberry Crush Gift Pack from Pristine Olive and Tasting Bar in London
- Medium Roast Rustic Blend Coffee (250g) from Kintore Coffee in Embro
- A $50 tax receipt for the purchaser
Don’t delay, order by December 1.
Limited quantities available.
It’s a Win-Win-Win!
Win! We do the shopping for you!
Win! Local Businesses are being supported through your purchase.
Win! All funds support local people living with dementia.
Purchasers will receive a charitable tax receipt for 50% of the purchase price. A tag indicating a donation has been made in honour of the recipient is included in each bag or basket.
Shipping not available. Pickup will be available starting December 19 from any of our three Alzheimer Society offices in Elgin, Middlesex, and Oxford.