You can help those affected by Alzheimer’s disease in Southwestern Ontario by hosting your own event!
Every year, many groups and individuals host fundraising events in support of the Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners. Every event raises critical dollars and awareness!
Create your own online fundraising page using our Anything for Alzheimer’s website. Here you can create an online event, find useful Fundraising Tips, and access your fundraising toolkit for ideas on how to promote your event.
Online fundraising has advantages.
- Provides donors with a fast and secure method to give.
- Provides donors with instant electronic tax receipts.
- Can increase event donations. Did you know that online donations are typically twice that of offline donations?
- Allows people to share why they are raising money for the Alzheimer Society through personal web pages.
- Provides easy access to information about event logistics.