- Getting started – Planning your Fundraiser
- Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners Fundraising Policy and Procedures
- Setting up your Fundraiser (online or offline)
- Tips for promoting your fundraiser
- Promotional items and available resources
- Donation collecting and tax receipting
- What to do once your fundraiser is over
- Fillable poster template
- Pledge form (for offline fundraising)
- Tax receipt form
- How your donation helps: Our impact in numbers
- How your donation helps: Our impact in the community
- Social media graphics (don’t forget to tag us @alzswp)
How we can help
The Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners is happy to provide the following support for community fundraising events:
- Use of the Alzheimer Society Southwest Partners in support of logo on promotional materials prior to the event. All printed and electronic promotional materials bearing the logo must be approved by the Alzheimer Society prior to printing and distribution.
- Issue charitable tax receipts. Monetary donations are eligible for tax receipts, according to Canada Revenue Agency guidelines. Full contact information for donors must accompany each tax receipt request along with the donation amount and cash or cheque. The Alzheimer’s Society will issue tax receipts directly to donors after the event.
- Provide literature on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. An assortment of brochures and hand-outs are available for your event.
- Provide promotional or marketing materials such as posters, balloons, coin boxes or other SWAG for promotional or fundraising purposes.
- Provide a speaker for your event (if available). Staff from the Alzheimer Society may be able to do a presentation for your event. Please contact [email protected] if you wish to book a speaker.
- Promote your event on our website and in our e-newsletter.